Something

or another.

Journal Five

November 28th, 2012

We went to a party.  It was at some guy’s house that neither of us knew—not that we cared to know him.  We just wanted to get drunk and high and have fun.  There were a lot of people there.  It was rather hard just to get through the front door.  Somehow we pressed our way through those people and made our way to the kitchen.  Nearly a hundred bottles were sitting on the countertops.  Whiskey, vodka, tequila, whatever you name, it was there.  You picked up a bottle of Jim Beam, even though there was Jack and Crown sitting right next to it, and poured us each a shot.  We stayed in the kitchen taking shots until we were good and drunk.  Sully was in the next room, calling us.  He had a giant smile on his face.

“Jake, Erika, I didn’t know you guys were coming!”

“Yeah, Shomo texted me and told me I to come,” said Erika.  The two of them talked for a bit, and I went to sit on the couch.  Whoever owned the house was blasting something.  It might have been LMFAO, but all these songs sound the same nowadays.  There were these two girls dancing with each other right in front of me.  They were not lesbians.  A lot of guys at the party were standing around them and cheering and telling them to make out and whatnot.  I did not feel sorry for the girls.  This is not the first time I have seen them do this.  They will make out and fondle each other, wake up in the morning and bitch about what happen, stop talking for a bit, and then make up and do it all over again.  Most of the girls at this party were like that.  They are easy, and all the guys liked them for it.

“Jake!  Hey, Jake!  Come over here for a minute!” shouted Sully.

I got up from the couch and went over to Erika and Sully.  Erika put a finger up to her lips, and grabbed my sleeve and dragged me to the bathroom.  Sully closed the door when we were all in there, and pulled out a little baggie, mirror, and razor blade from his pocket.  He set the mirror on the sink, and began cutting lines for all of us.

We were in there for some time, taking turn snorting lines.  It was divine.  I felt good, and alive.  We all did.  Sully and I got caught up in a conversation, talking about something I cannot remember now.  But Erika kept cutting lines and snorting.  She sat down on the toilet after who knows how many lines and was rubbing her nose and moaning.  I thought she was feeling really good, but blood started dripping from her nose and she was smearing it all over her face unknowingly.

“Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!” I screamed, “what do we do?”

“Fuck, I don’t know,” said Sully.  He stood there, paralyzed.  Erika kept rubbing her nose, and she started shaking.  Her eyes were wide, and they rolled up into her head.  Foam was staring to come out of her lips, and she fell over onto the floor, shaking for a bit and then lying still.  Sully and I stared at her for a bit before he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the bathroom.  We left the house and he told me, “This never happened.  We were never with her.”  He got into his car and drove off.  I stood looking at the house before doing the same.

Powered by WordPress. Theme by Sash Lewis.